Beautiful Quote # 4


"Most of the shadows in this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I just think this is so true because if you look at it so many of the daily annoyances and worries...well they're created by us! Sometimes I'm walking around feeling anxious and I'm not even sure what it's about and suddenly I'll stop and think "what on earth am I worried about?!" and most of the time it will either be something that I don't even have control over so worrying is utterly pointless or it'll be something that is not a big deal at all but I'm still worrying for no reason and I walk around all day carrying that anxiety which is so unhealthy. So I think it's very important to monitor our thoughts and feelings and eliminate some of the worries that we ourselves are creating. Does this happen to you? Do you find yourself feeling anxious sometimes when there's really nothing to be anxious about? Almost like you're just used to it. If so, take a deep breath and clear it out of the way, make room for positive thoughts :)


Buy at Art.com
A Beautiful Pathway Lined with Trees ...
Buy From Art.com

No comments:

Post a Comment