Nuance Rosehip Moisturizing Body Lotion Review


A while ago I went through a phase where I was absolutely obsessed with the Nuance line by Salma Hayek. Many celebrity lines are usually flops but something about this line was just calling me! Admittedly there were hits and misses for me in this line but this lotion was a definite hit.

This lotion has Rosehip with Aloe Vera & Irish Moss Extract and according to what it says on the bottle "Rosehip oil helps relieve dry skin almost instantly. Aloe Vera & Irish Moss Extract help soothe, nourish and moisturize for soft, smooth, radiant looking skin."

The texture of this lotion is very creamy and smooth and it just feels amazing on the skin. What I especially love is that it's not greasy at all but you can still...feel the moisture on your skin even after it's dry. It's like the skin just drinks in the moisture from the lotion. It's heavenly. I got this over the summer but I find myself using it a lot more now that the weather is getting colder so it's definitely a better product for fall/winter.

One of the most important factors in how much I like a product is how the product smells. More often than not I end up returning a product with any strong smell. I must admit, when I first tried out this lotion the smell wasn't something I loved, it smelled very strongly of roses. Over time, though, it's grown on me. I barely notice it now and even when I do I honestly kind of like it.

.

           The bottle is sort of curving inwards because I'm almost all out lol

The bottle design is pretty basic and it's quite easy to get the product out until you're running low at which point you have to squeeze it extra hard and shake it to get the lotion out but that's to be expected. 
 
Price: I got this at CVS for about $8 which I think is very reasonable for the quality of the product. If you're a CVS rewards club member (I think it's called ExtraCare?) and you have some ExtraBucks lying around you can get it for even less :)

All in all, I definitely recommend this if you have dry skin and you're looking for a relatively inexpensive lotion that moisturizes without that icky greasy feeling that I know we all hate :)

Rating:

Makeup Alley Rating: 5
(mind you there aren't a lot of reviews for this on mua yet because I don't think a lot of people even know about the line)

My personal rating: 5

Have you tried this lotion yet? Do let me know what you thought :)

No comments:

Post a Comment